A friend of mine has accused me of judging certain coffees too harshly because I am in her eloquent words, "a brand whore who likes pretty packaging" so she has kindly offered to give me coffee from different roasters to try that she repackaged in blank packaging.
I do not know if she did not tell me before hand that I would have guessed it was decaf, but it has a nice lemon acidity maybe a little too on the tart side balanced with a mild milk chocolate note. I thought it was mediocre to be honest, I am not the biggest fan of citrus and chocolate tasting coffee, while easy to drink I often feel very bored with them.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
I do not know if she did not tell me before hand that I would have guessed it was decaf, but it has a nice lemon acidity maybe a little too on the tart side balanced with a mild milk chocolate note. I thought it was mediocre to be honest, I am not the biggest fan of citrus and chocolate tasting coffee, while easy to drink I often feel very bored with them.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
Comments
Post a Comment