Equator Tigerwalk Espresso:
Roasted on 2/12/20
18.6g in 25 seconds 30g out
Dark chocolate, fleeting fruit forward
Linea Caffe Espresso:
Roasted on 2/13/20
18.3g in 23 seconds 24-26g out
Baking Chocolate aftertaste, very sweet forward slightly floral
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on
15g in 16 seconds 30g 0ut
Anemic mouthfeel, slightly thin tasting, fruit forward. I keep telling myself I need to redial this in, but I never have the patience to do so and on the days I do my palatte is overwhelmed by then.
Roasted on 2/12/20
18.6g in 25 seconds 30g out
Dark chocolate, fleeting fruit forward
Linea Caffe Espresso:
Roasted on 2/13/20
18.3g in 23 seconds 24-26g out
Baking Chocolate aftertaste, very sweet forward slightly floral
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on
15g in 16 seconds 30g 0ut
Anemic mouthfeel, slightly thin tasting, fruit forward. I keep telling myself I need to redial this in, but I never have the patience to do so and on the days I do my palatte is overwhelmed by then.
Comments
Post a Comment