Moksha Gsm Espresso:
Roasted on 2/11/20
18.1g in 26 seconds 26-28 out
I am not a fan of Moksha on the best of days, but this was terrible in small drinks with a weird aftertaste I couldn't quite identify. It had a strong bittersweet chocolate note and an earthy note as well.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted on 2/13/20
19g in 24 seconds 30g out
I am not the biggest fan of Temple, this combination of Temple and Moksha is my nightmare to be honest. The chocolate notes were dominate followed by a weird clove/nutmeg like taste.
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 1/23/30
15g in 16 seconds 30g out
Nothing new to report, it is anemic and fleeting.
Roasted on 2/11/20
18.1g in 26 seconds 26-28 out
I am not a fan of Moksha on the best of days, but this was terrible in small drinks with a weird aftertaste I couldn't quite identify. It had a strong bittersweet chocolate note and an earthy note as well.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted on 2/13/20
19g in 24 seconds 30g out
I am not the biggest fan of Temple, this combination of Temple and Moksha is my nightmare to be honest. The chocolate notes were dominate followed by a weird clove/nutmeg like taste.
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 1/23/30
15g in 16 seconds 30g out
Nothing new to report, it is anemic and fleeting.
Comments
Post a Comment