Chromatic Keynote Espresso:
Roasted on 2/20/20
18.7g in 25 seconds 26g out
Strong cocoa notes, some caramel sweetness and a slight tart honey bite at the very end, not necessarily like how Keynote used to be a year or so ago where the honey notes were more prominent, but similar.
Temple Dharma Espresso
Roasted on 2/13/20
18.6g in 24 seconds 26g
Still too dark. Strong milk chocolate notes, there are still these weird burnt caramel notes (maybe closer to when the caramelizing sugar is starting to burn) and some spice at the very end. I am starting to find that no matter what I do with Temple Dharma that I find it unpleasant, but so far I have not received any complaints about it.
Decaf Equator Espresso:
Roasted on 1/28/20
15g in 16 seconds 30g
Again, I really have been wanting to recalibrate this to a higher dose, especially now that I am going through a lot less decaf espresso than I used to since I reduced my average input from 18-19g to 15. Still it is anemic, woodsy and has some stonefruit notes.
Roasted on 2/20/20
18.7g in 25 seconds 26g out
Strong cocoa notes, some caramel sweetness and a slight tart honey bite at the very end, not necessarily like how Keynote used to be a year or so ago where the honey notes were more prominent, but similar.
Temple Dharma Espresso
Roasted on 2/13/20
18.6g in 24 seconds 26g
Still too dark. Strong milk chocolate notes, there are still these weird burnt caramel notes (maybe closer to when the caramelizing sugar is starting to burn) and some spice at the very end. I am starting to find that no matter what I do with Temple Dharma that I find it unpleasant, but so far I have not received any complaints about it.
Decaf Equator Espresso:
Roasted on 1/28/20
15g in 16 seconds 30g
Again, I really have been wanting to recalibrate this to a higher dose, especially now that I am going through a lot less decaf espresso than I used to since I reduced my average input from 18-19g to 15. Still it is anemic, woodsy and has some stonefruit notes.
Comments
Post a Comment