Once again another blind coffee tasting, at this point I am starting to realize the flaws of this expriment. I wish I was not told the origins of these coffees, but at this point there is no point in changing the nature of it. I do not know if my friend plans on telling me who roasted these various coffees.
This was kind of a boring coffee, there was tons of milk chocolate notes, a little honeyed sweetness and dried fruit. It was a very easy coffee to drink that is easy to enjoy, but not life changing.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
This was kind of a boring coffee, there was tons of milk chocolate notes, a little honeyed sweetness and dried fruit. It was a very easy coffee to drink that is easy to enjoy, but not life changing.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
Comments
Post a Comment