Proyecto Diaz El Corazon Espresso:
Roasted on 03/10/20
18.5g in 25 seconds 30g out
Tarter than yesterday, still lots of berry notes, some wood and malt. Overall I prefer it to yesterday.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted on 03/12/20
18.3g in 23-24 seconds 24-26g out
Bittersweet chocolate notes, some weird spice that I always struggled with and caramel sweetness.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/04/20
15g in 15 seconds 30g out
Once again I didn't redial this in, but today with my coworkers being afraid of what's to come in the coming days and whether or not we will be functionally unemployed for the foreseeable future.
Roasted on 03/10/20
18.5g in 25 seconds 30g out
Tarter than yesterday, still lots of berry notes, some wood and malt. Overall I prefer it to yesterday.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted on 03/12/20
18.3g in 23-24 seconds 24-26g out
Bittersweet chocolate notes, some weird spice that I always struggled with and caramel sweetness.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/04/20
15g in 15 seconds 30g out
Once again I didn't redial this in, but today with my coworkers being afraid of what's to come in the coming days and whether or not we will be functionally unemployed for the foreseeable future.
Comments
Post a Comment