Tectonic Drift Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/15/20
18.3g 25 seconds 24-26g out
I am not a big fan of Tectonic's espressos and I generally prefer the lighter Shift to drift, but this was pretty good today. Mostly Dark Chocolate notes, some caramel sweetness and very faint stonefruit taste.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted on 03/12/20
18.0g in 20 seconds 22-26g out
Interesting, but stills mostly generic chocolate notes and an odd spice aftertaste that I am not sure what I think of it.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.2g in 15 seconds 30g out
Roasted on 03/15/20
18.3g 25 seconds 24-26g out
I am not a big fan of Tectonic's espressos and I generally prefer the lighter Shift to drift, but this was pretty good today. Mostly Dark Chocolate notes, some caramel sweetness and very faint stonefruit taste.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted on 03/12/20
18.0g in 20 seconds 22-26g out
Interesting, but stills mostly generic chocolate notes and an odd spice aftertaste that I am not sure what I think of it.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.2g in 15 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment