Tectonic Drift Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/15/20
18.5g in 24 seconds 30g out
Weird today. Just chocolate and no matter how much I try I can not get anything else regardless of how much I change the parameters.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
There is a God, I am finally done with Temple Dharma. This is my first time with Hobey Badger so I do not have that great of grasp of it and so far I am not impressed. Mostly bright and sweet in a boring way. Lots of plum notes, a little citrus acidity and an all encompassing sweetness.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.1g in 15 seconds 30g out
Roasted on 03/15/20
18.5g in 24 seconds 30g out
Weird today. Just chocolate and no matter how much I try I can not get anything else regardless of how much I change the parameters.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
There is a God, I am finally done with Temple Dharma. This is my first time with Hobey Badger so I do not have that great of grasp of it and so far I am not impressed. Mostly bright and sweet in a boring way. Lots of plum notes, a little citrus acidity and an all encompassing sweetness.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.1g in 15 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment