Tectonic Drift Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/15/20
18.5g in 26 seconds 28-30g out
Mostly chocolate, but more stone fruit than before and a molasses like finish. I much prefer Shift blend to drift. While this isn't that dark, it is darker and less crisp.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
18.6g in 23 seconds 30g out
According to my contact at Intelligentsia I should be pulling a much longer and slower shot, but I have only been able to get tart boring flavors when doing so. I'll think I'll try this as a ristretto next time I dial in. Lots of plum notes, mostly tart, some sweetness and faint orange at the end.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.1g in 15 seconds 30g out
Roasted on 03/15/20
18.5g in 26 seconds 28-30g out
Mostly chocolate, but more stone fruit than before and a molasses like finish. I much prefer Shift blend to drift. While this isn't that dark, it is darker and less crisp.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
18.6g in 23 seconds 30g out
According to my contact at Intelligentsia I should be pulling a much longer and slower shot, but I have only been able to get tart boring flavors when doing so. I'll think I'll try this as a ristretto next time I dial in. Lots of plum notes, mostly tart, some sweetness and faint orange at the end.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.1g in 15 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment