Equator Eye of The Tiger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
18.7g in 25 seconds 30-35g out
I keep going back and forth with whether or not I prefer Eye of the Tiger or Tigerwalk more, but this last year or so I feel like they have been playing around with how they consistently taste.
Nevertheless strong bergamot notes, some peach and white grape sweetness.
Tico Sangre De Toro Espresso:
Roasted on 03/03/20
18.4g in 27 seconds 30g out
Not as sweet or yesterday or as tart as the day before, but balanced. Strong almond notes with some dark chocolate notes as well as minor cherry ones. It feels like a Mexican coffee and I am starting to not like it. I always struggled with describing Sangre as anything, but homey. And now I am thinking it is just boring.
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 02/26/20
15g in 15 seconds 30g out
Once again I didn't re-calibrate this. I feel I might do it tomorrow so I don't have to deal with the aftermath, but who know.
Roasted on 03/05/20
18.7g in 25 seconds 30-35g out
I keep going back and forth with whether or not I prefer Eye of the Tiger or Tigerwalk more, but this last year or so I feel like they have been playing around with how they consistently taste.
Nevertheless strong bergamot notes, some peach and white grape sweetness.
Tico Sangre De Toro Espresso:
Roasted on 03/03/20
18.4g in 27 seconds 30g out
Not as sweet or yesterday or as tart as the day before, but balanced. Strong almond notes with some dark chocolate notes as well as minor cherry ones. It feels like a Mexican coffee and I am starting to not like it. I always struggled with describing Sangre as anything, but homey. And now I am thinking it is just boring.
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 02/26/20
15g in 15 seconds 30g out
Once again I didn't re-calibrate this. I feel I might do it tomorrow so I don't have to deal with the aftermath, but who know.
Comments
Post a Comment