So I ran out of CounterCulture Hologram and had to dial in during service which I was not happy about and my second grinder was not broken, just the burrs weren't completely installed.
Linea Caffe Espresso:
Roasted on 2/27/20
18.3g in 24 seconds 24-26g out
A bit too bland, but oddly subtle. Not really sutible for anything beyond a macchiato.
Tico Sangre de Toro Espresso:
Roasted on 3/3/20
18.5g in 21 seconds 30-35g out
Much darker than I normally like and a slight off aftertaste.
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 2/26/20
15g in 15 seconds 30g out
Linea Caffe Espresso:
Roasted on 2/27/20
18.3g in 24 seconds 24-26g out
A bit too bland, but oddly subtle. Not really sutible for anything beyond a macchiato.
Tico Sangre de Toro Espresso:
Roasted on 3/3/20
18.5g in 21 seconds 30-35g out
Much darker than I normally like and a slight off aftertaste.
Equator Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 2/26/20
15g in 15 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment