This is the last of the blind tastings that I was given. I think if I could redo this experiment, I'd like to do things slightly differently, but honestly I don't know if I'd have the patience to do more. Maybe in the future I could standardize my tasting notes, but that seems like a little to much work for a "BasicBitchBarista". After some research, I found out each of these blind tasting coffees we're coffees that have been heavily featured by Starbucks at one point, but I don't think they are actually Starbucks coffees. I am not sure if my friend actually had coffees from the same region/farms/etc or if I have been decieved by the names on the bags.
It had an overpowering sweetness with some light acidity and some spicy pepper notes.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
It had an overpowering sweetness with some light acidity and some spicy pepper notes.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
Comments
Post a Comment