Again this is another coffee that I do not know who roasted or even when it was roasted, I am assuming it is fresh, but it could be a couple weeks old for all I know.
This was a super floral coffee, very reminiscent of that sickly sweet honeysuckle scent with some overpowering clove notes and a bit of dried apricots. I did not enjoy this coffee I am not a fan of coffees with strong spice notes, but it was interesting and not exactly and unpleasant experience.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
This was a super floral coffee, very reminiscent of that sickly sweet honeysuckle scent with some overpowering clove notes and a bit of dried apricots. I did not enjoy this coffee I am not a fan of coffees with strong spice notes, but it was interesting and not exactly and unpleasant experience.
I brewed this in a kalita wave using notneutral filters witha BUNN G2 Trifecta SLVA.
Comments
Post a Comment