Line to get in the store was too long so I'll have to really conserve today.
Counter Culture Big Trouble Espresso:
Roasted on 03/17/20
19.4g in 27 seconds 24-25g out
Much too dark for me, I prefer the lighter fleeting espressos I did last week. Again mostly nutty.
Equator Eye of the Tiger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/31/20
18.7g in 24 seconds 30g out
I went a lot tarter than I normally do, but I don't have another espresso to replace it with. Pomegranate front and some grape notes.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.2g in 16 seconds 30g out
Counter Culture Big Trouble Espresso:
Roasted on 03/17/20
19.4g in 27 seconds 24-25g out
Much too dark for me, I prefer the lighter fleeting espressos I did last week. Again mostly nutty.
Equator Eye of the Tiger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/31/20
18.7g in 24 seconds 30g out
I went a lot tarter than I normally do, but I don't have another espresso to replace it with. Pomegranate front and some grape notes.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.2g in 16 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment