Like always everything on Monday is off.
Temple Haile Gebre Espresso:
Roasted on 04/16/20
18.0g in 23 seconds 30g out 198.3°F
Lots of Blueberry at the front with some peach notes afterward. I might try this as a ristretto tomorrow with a higher dosage.
Moksha GSM Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 04/11/20
18.1g in 21 seconds 26-30g out 198.3°F
I hate Moksha. It's just bittersweet chocolate with an earthy finish.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/31/20
15.0g in 14 seconds 30g out 198.3°F
Temple Haile Gebre Espresso:
Roasted on 04/16/20
18.0g in 23 seconds 30g out 198.3°F
Lots of Blueberry at the front with some peach notes afterward. I might try this as a ristretto tomorrow with a higher dosage.
Moksha GSM Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 04/11/20
18.1g in 21 seconds 26-30g out 198.3°F
I hate Moksha. It's just bittersweet chocolate with an earthy finish.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/31/20
15.0g in 14 seconds 30g out 198.3°F
Comments
Post a Comment