The pair of middle aged men who I saw fight over oat milk a while ago bought the last of it today.
2.5 second preinfusion for all three today.
Temple Haile Gebre Espresso:
Roasted on 04/16/20
19.7g in 23 seconds 24g out 201.1°F
I am starting to think I just don't like this espresso. Still very dark, mostly peach notes and a chocolate finish.
Stumptown Holler Mountain Espresso:
Roasted on 04/11/20
19.9g in 22 seconds 30g in 201.1°F
Very sweet and fruit forward with a nice mouthfeel.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/31/20
15.1g in 13 seconds 30g out 201.1°F
2.5 second preinfusion for all three today.
Temple Haile Gebre Espresso:
Roasted on 04/16/20
19.7g in 23 seconds 24g out 201.1°F
I am starting to think I just don't like this espresso. Still very dark, mostly peach notes and a chocolate finish.
Stumptown Holler Mountain Espresso:
Roasted on 04/11/20
19.9g in 22 seconds 30g in 201.1°F
Very sweet and fruit forward with a nice mouthfeel.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/31/20
15.1g in 13 seconds 30g out 201.1°F
Comments
Post a Comment