I saw a lot of people I haven't in a while yesterday and decided at least temporarily to stay on.
Counter Culture Big Trouble Espresso:
Roasted on 03/17/20
19g in 23 seconds 30g out
Darker than before, but still pretty boring. I might continue trying to updose as it still is pretty balanced and mostly nutty. I don't know if I want to try a 20g shot though.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
19.2g in 23 seconds 24-26g out
Less tart, more sweet and less clean tasting. It still is mostly stone fruit. I tried using a larger dose, but couldn't get a good shot.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.2g in 16 seconds 30g out
Counter Culture Big Trouble Espresso:
Roasted on 03/17/20
19g in 23 seconds 30g out
Darker than before, but still pretty boring. I might continue trying to updose as it still is pretty balanced and mostly nutty. I don't know if I want to try a 20g shot though.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
19.2g in 23 seconds 24-26g out
Less tart, more sweet and less clean tasting. It still is mostly stone fruit. I tried using a larger dose, but couldn't get a good shot.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.2g in 16 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment