The 6am Safeway run is killing me.
Counter Culture Big Trouble Espresso:
Roasted on 03/17/20
18.0g in 23 seconds 30g out
Much darker and less sweet than I ever had. Pretty much still only nutty.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
19.0g in 23 seconds 24-26g out
I see how people could not lighter lighter brighter coffees with how I dialed in today. Very bright and tart, some sweetness at the end and a little too thin. Very sharp, mostly citrus notes throughout some ripe plum at the end.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.0g in 15 seconds 30g out
Counter Culture Big Trouble Espresso:
Roasted on 03/17/20
18.0g in 23 seconds 30g out
Much darker and less sweet than I ever had. Pretty much still only nutty.
Intelligentsia Honey Badger Espresso:
Roasted on 03/20/20
19.0g in 23 seconds 24-26g out
I see how people could not lighter lighter brighter coffees with how I dialed in today. Very bright and tart, some sweetness at the end and a little too thin. Very sharp, mostly citrus notes throughout some ripe plum at the end.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 03/05/20
15.0g in 15 seconds 30g out
Comments
Post a Comment