I am always surprised at my distaste for a couple particular coworkers. One who seems to always be the cause of some innate drama. 2.5 second preinfusion for all three.
Tectonic Tectonic Blend Espresso:
Tectonic Tectonic Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 04/26/20
18.3g in 28 seconds 30g out 198.2°F
I really liked how I had Tectonic on Friday and this is a close second. Lots of fleeting cherry notes at the front with some sweetness throughout. A little darker than I'd like.
I really liked how I had Tectonic on Friday and this is a close second. Lots of fleeting cherry notes at the front with some sweetness throughout. A little darker than I'd like.
Temple Dharma Espresso :
Roasted on 04/28/20
18.0g in 28 seconds 24g out 198.2°F
I just do not like Temple as an espresso or a ristretto. Mostly chocolate notes and spice towards the end. Very boring.
I just do not like Temple as an espresso or a ristretto. Mostly chocolate notes and spice towards the end. Very boring.
Decaf Equator Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 04/23/20
19g in 29 seconds 30g out 198.2°F
I finally got tired of the 15g shots. Very woodsy with some cherry sweetness in the front.
I finally got tired of the 15g shots. Very woodsy with some cherry sweetness in the front.
Comments
Post a Comment