Once again I am here and do not know if I will return tomorrow. The owner has mistreated me so much and broken so many labor laws that I can barely process the situation. Three second preinfusion for all three.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted 04/28/20
18.1g in 29 seconds 24g out 198.1°F
Chocolate and minty cooling at the end.
Linea Little Wing Espresso:
Roasted 05/05/20
18.4g in 28 seconds 24-27g out 198.1°F
This is just Linea Caffe Espresso rebranded. Bittersweet chocolate, honey and apricot.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 04/23/20
19.2g in 27 seconds 30g out 198.1°F
Very woodsy, some plum notes as well.
Temple Dharma Espresso:
Roasted 04/28/20
18.1g in 29 seconds 24g out 198.1°F
Chocolate and minty cooling at the end.
Linea Little Wing Espresso:
Roasted 05/05/20
18.4g in 28 seconds 24-27g out 198.1°F
This is just Linea Caffe Espresso rebranded. Bittersweet chocolate, honey and apricot.
Equator Decaf Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 04/23/20
19.2g in 27 seconds 30g out 198.1°F
Very woodsy, some plum notes as well.
Comments
Post a Comment