2.5 second preinfusion for all three.
Proyecto Diaz Essencia Espresso:
Roasted on 06/08/20
18.3g in 26 seconds 30g out
Lots of chocolate and hazelnut. I had a shot pull around 20 seconds that was amazing, but I could not replicate it.
Chromatic Gamut Espresso:
Roasted on 06/10/20
18.2g in 22 seconds 30g out
Mostly chocolate. I am sad that I could not get this to taste as decadent and fudge-like as I normally can.
Stumptown Trapper Creek Espresso
Roasted 06/04/20
18.8g in 28 seconds 30g out
Best of the three still.
Proyecto Diaz Essencia Espresso:
Roasted on 06/08/20
18.3g in 26 seconds 30g out
Lots of chocolate and hazelnut. I had a shot pull around 20 seconds that was amazing, but I could not replicate it.
Chromatic Gamut Espresso:
Roasted on 06/10/20
18.2g in 22 seconds 30g out
Mostly chocolate. I am sad that I could not get this to taste as decadent and fudge-like as I normally can.
Stumptown Trapper Creek Espresso
Roasted 06/04/20
18.8g in 28 seconds 30g out
Best of the three still.
Comments
Post a Comment