2 second preinfusion. I think from now in I am going to be ommiting days that I don't work since I feel my coworkers actually do not dial in.
Linea El Injerto Espresso :
Roasted on 06/23/20
18.9g in 23 seconds 24g out
Pretty mediocre, some raw sugar notes and a bit nutty.
Tectonic Tectonic Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 06/25/20
18.4g in 27 seconds 24g out
Generic fruit at the front followed by chocolate.
Counter Culture Slow Motion Espresso:
Roasted on 6/25/20
18.8g in 18 seconds 30g out
Pomegranate molasses and cocoa. It might be too young, but I cannot for the life of me get this to pull a consistent shot for longer than 20 seconds.
Linea El Injerto Espresso :
Roasted on 06/23/20
18.9g in 23 seconds 24g out
Pretty mediocre, some raw sugar notes and a bit nutty.
Tectonic Tectonic Blend Espresso:
Roasted on 06/25/20
18.4g in 27 seconds 24g out
Generic fruit at the front followed by chocolate.
Counter Culture Slow Motion Espresso:
Roasted on 6/25/20
18.8g in 18 seconds 30g out
Pomegranate molasses and cocoa. It might be too young, but I cannot for the life of me get this to pull a consistent shot for longer than 20 seconds.
Comments
Post a Comment