Barefoot Redcab Espresso:
Roasted on 01/05/22
19.3g in 16 seconds 24-26g out
I forgot how much two days of not working affects grinders. Everything tastes fine though.
Barefoot Decaf Espresso:
Roasted on 01/05/22
18.3g in 29 seconds 24g out
So my coworker is incompetent. The manager I have who has "coffee experience" is also incompetent. The other coworker I have who is out sick with covid is incompetent. All three have worked at the kind of places with no focus on quality and are used to just pressing a button and being done. One said she knew what good espresso looks like and doesn't has to weigh coffee from our horrible doser grinder or weigh the shot, which I tried and was awful tasting.
I am currently using a Nuova Simonelli Appia 2 and Bulova Simonelli MDXS doser grinders. I am honestly surprised that the company that makes the Mythos has made something as terrible as these two.
I promised myself the last time I left corporate dining that I would never work in it again, but after working for a mom & pop shop I missed some of the rigidity of corporate dining. I wish I had the funds to open my own shop.
Comments
Post a Comment