I was contacted recently by someone Interviewed with a couple months for a higher position in a "corporate" coffee shop. I say "corporate" because they are one of the major third wave west coast coffee roasters. I honestly don't know if I would enjoy the environment or not, but as much as I love coffee and hospitality I wish I didn't fall into it. No matter what I do or where I go I feel that I have reached my limit and will not advance any farther even though I am constantly seeing less competent or experienced individuals promoted. I feel that I don't have the right look and don't cultivate the right relationships.
Moksha Colombia Sierra Nevada Espresso:
Roasted on 07/11/22
18.2g in 29 seconds 24g out
Citrus, caramel, and milk chocolate with bright acidity and a creamy body.
Moksha Decaf Mexico Esmeralda Espresso:
Roasted on 07/11/22
19.2g in 20 seconds 24g out
Thin and fruit forward chocolate.
Comments
Post a Comment