It's funny how fast people change. The person who hired me suddenly became very distant since a new manager was hired. Sure he was never hands on and was always prone to changing his mind and is a poor communicator, but now that he has a new colleague suddenly everything changes. And my coworker who essentially is only present to hand me milks and cover my breaks is becoming more and more snappy
I don't know if I am hurt that I am seeing others have time invested in them, when they did not even do basic onboarding with me or if I am just bitter. I am always considering what am I doing wrong since I have been feeling so negative all the time and I truly believe that I am not a problem.
Moksha Colombia Sierra Nevada Espresso:
Roasted on 07/11/22
18.1g in 31 seconds 24g out
Citrus, caramel, and milk chocolate with bright acidity and a creamy body.
Moksha Decaf Mexico Esmeralda Espresso:
Roasted on 07/11/22
18.4g in 20 seconds 24g out
Citrus forward, sweet and milk
Comments
Post a Comment