Roasted on 08/24/22
I brewed this in a Kalita wave using notneutral filters with a Niche Zero grinder. My recipe is 28g coffee, 400g hot water not necessarily aiming for any particular time, but somewhere between four and five and half minutes. I try to do a 50g bloom in the first 45 seconds then three or four more pours.
45. Cotton candy, black currant, mango, purple plum and syrupy. (Recently used by Ellen Chen to place 2nd in the Indonesian Brewers Cup). This is my first Coffea Circulor coffee and I am in love. I really am disappointed I only have 40g of this. I bought this though the Pull & Pour Coffee Club and I think I might have to add them to my coffee subscription list. So far I think they are in my top three coffee roasters list along with My Friends Coffee & Luminous Coffee.
Comments
Post a Comment